Friday, March 27, 2009

Only the Good Friday (#1)

My purpose on my first "Only The Good Friday" is to put a smile on your face -- and maybe a little chuckle in your throat.
This week I received 2 GOOD emails which I share with you to achieve my "Only The Good Friday" purpose.

NOW... that is MY idea of a good exercise regime!!

However, if that didn't work... how about the one titled "How Twins Are Made"

Here's hoping your Friday is beyond GOOD and your weekend is even better. And, yes, the demolition goes on... and on... and on...

4 comments:

  1. Carol, great, great, great! Funny ands of course adorable COPY and PASTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the good giggles, Carol g!!
    Nice to see you here in OtGF.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughter is GOOD! And, I like your idea about exercise. Hope your weekend is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How useful. The perfect exercise and a computer process how to. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate your comments.