I copied this from Linda at Are We There Yet? If you want to play along, copy and paste the questions to a new post, erase my answers (I left Linda’s answers in), and fill in your answers. Just remember, you can't use any of the answers I've already given (OR any of Linda’s answers either – just making it a bit more challenging) or you'll hear a loud annoying buzzer go off in your head!
1. Name something you use in the shower. (Shampoo) WATER
2. Name a product for men. (Barbasol Shaving Cream) TOJAN CONDOMS
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshields. (Bug guts) PARKING TICKET
4. Name something a man might buy before a date. [Earplugs (ok, ok, I haven't dated in a very, very long time obviously, it's all I could think of!)] CONDOMS – yes, I am depraved
5. What is another word for blemish. (Zit) PIMPLE
6. Something you cook in the microwave. (Hot Pockets) JIMMY DEAN BREAKFAST CROISSANTS
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving. (Piano) SOFA BED
8 Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman. (We aren't quite as needy!) CURIOSITY
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner. (Shakes slobber over visitors) INAPPROPRIATE SNIFFING
10.. Name a kind of test you cannot study for. (Eye test) URINE TEST
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for. (Woodworking) TYING KNOTS
12 Name a phrase with the word home in it. ("Home is where the heart is.") HOME ON THE RANGE
13. Name a sport where players lose teeth. (Hockey) BOXING
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day. (Give too much homework.) DETENTION
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying. (Red, puffy eyes.) TEARS STREAMING DOWN THE FACE
16. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat. (A vulture) PARAKEET
17. Name something someone would wear with a hole in it. (Jeans) SKI MASK
18. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it. (Sandpaper) SOAP
If you want to pass the game along, tag 5 of your friends and don't forget to send it back to me. Remember, you can't use the same answer as the person who sent it to you. I’m not tagging anyone; HOWEVER to make it more challenging, you can’t use any of the answers that already appear here.
Leave me a comment to let me know if you have played along. Have fun!