Today I received this nice little award from Linda of Are We There Yet who received it from a very impressive list of bloggers down the line... I was completely surprised to have this honor bestowed upon “newbee” me… COMPLETELY SURPRISED!!
Before I endeavor to share these 7 facts, I have to admit that, at this point in my blogging life, I have nowhere to go with this. So, if you read it, and want to continue with the tag… consider yourself tagged. If not, here are some facts about “newbee” me…
1. I am a die-hard member of the Red Sox Nation (that’s Boston Red Sox).
2. I LOVE to laugh.
3. I talk to inanimate objects.
4. Sometimes, I sing silly songs to whomever is around – or to nobody at all.
5. I don’t mind being alone; but do not like feeling lonely.
6. I enjoy being creative in a crafty kind of way (crochet; knitting; card making; beading).
7. I have an evil twin (who raises her really ugly self at the most inopportune times).
Thank you Linda.