- chocolate ~ no surprise there (in fact, I should just say most rich, sweet food. Although I am trying to change my eating habits, chocolate will still be on the list);
- an afternoon nap ~ to refresh my feistiness;
- playing on line video games ~ preferably ones that use some sort of logic or brain power and make me forget the pulls of the real world for a while;
- blogging ~ for all the connections I am developing with so many talented people (and learning a lot of neat stuff too);
- baseball ~ more specifically Boston Red Sox baseball. I even have R hooked. Last night he said that we really need to sign up for the baseball sports package on Comcast so we can watch all the games – he makes me so happy!!
And I am also adding: TV ~ good and bad but no soap operas (even if they are on, I’m napping… LOL. Actually, I like to take my naps during game shows; even if I don’t sleep, I don’t have to keep my eyes open to answer most questions. This is probably too much information, right?); and solitude (because of all the years I spent alone, I need to be able to catch a few precious moments of nothing but quiet and thought – sometimes I don’t find this until just before I fall asleep at night).
I chose not to pass this on to anyone specific; because I think that all the blogs I have read are fabulous and have received this award. However, if you have been overlooked, please take this award for your own... you deserve it.