Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Thoughts #3

There just aren't enough hours in this week. And next week, we are going to the Sierra Nevada Foothills (Sonora) to watch the MLB All-Star Game with our friend Mr. Moose and his cat, Penny.

I spent yesterday with an old friend who has finally moved back to the Sacramento area. She needed a ride to have her hair done in Loomis, CA (about an hour north of where I live). So we took the day to visit and shop! It was fun and I was really tired when I got home.
I spent the morning creating a birthday card for Richard's brother, Dan, who will be 50-something on Monday. Last year he sent me a card that was half burned (because of all the candles on my cake). So this year he is getting a birthday invitation to the Golden Years Living facility. My daughter-in-law has celebrates her birthday this Sunday and a good friend has her cake-day next Thursday. The cards are now done and I will be off to the Post Office shortly.
When I get back, I will go back to work on the information I found about my dad's school and summer camp. I really want to get that done.
Thanks for stopping by... have a great Thursday...

2 comments:

  1. Sonora is not far from me. I've not been there for a very long time. I forgot that you are in Sacramento.

    Have a great time and a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you and Sandee have to get together. The world might not survive all that laughter, bu we would go with a smile on our faces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate your comments.