Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

NEW YEAR WISH

Perhaps a bit wiser,
a bit kinder, too;
a little bit braver,
a heart that's more true;
a touch of believing
I've not known before;
in joys I'm receiving
perhaps a little bit more.

A little more anxious
to reach out my hand;
despite hurt or problems
to still understand;
accepting the heartache
that life often brings;
a little more beauty
in life's simple things.

A prayer when I'm weary
as onward I trod,
a little more trusting,
believing in God,
'tis this I would wish
for within moments dear,
not a lot - just a little –
this wondrous new year.

~ Garnett Ann Schultz ~

2 comments:

  1. May you have this and more. Happy New Year Carol. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely sentiment; I hope it all comes to pass for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate your comments.