Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And it's September 2009

I certainly hope that September brings ALL of us better times than August has.

For those who are ill or suffering from life's not so nice turns in the highway, may you find peace and hope and strength... sprinkled with a little laughing and a lot of smiles.

For those who are about to build and ark and float away, may you have warm sunny days with very little humidity.

For those people finding the dry heat opressive and energy-zapping, may you have cooler days with a few rain showers thrown in for good measure.

For those having found themselves at a good place in time, may you journey continue along this path.

Peace and blessings to all my blogging community and friends.

Thanks for stopping by :o)

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful September wishes. I hoping for some rain. It's ever so dry here, but you already know that.

    Have a terrific day and September. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely thoughts. September is just the in between to my favorite month: October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful September wishes! May your September be a good one, too!

    Even though I'm a September baby, I'm with Jamie, though - October is my very favorite month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks honey, this means a lot!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate your comments.